Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hello ...

 ... and welcome to my blog...




In here you will find things I love and feel passionate about! Enjoy!  


To start with I am sharing a few Christmas cards I have made for Season's Greetings 2013. Hope you like them!



Oh Christmas Tree, how lovely are your branches ... this one went to Mum and Dad 

Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer - sent to my Sister and Brother-in-law

I'm dreaming of a ... pink Christmas ... for a friend who loves pink...

Let it snow ...

Santa Claus is coming to town ...

I was enjoying myself so much that my husband joined in .... here is a card he made! 

...dashing through the snow ...
There I have started something ...





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Especially that with Rudolf- the best one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all kind comments ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twoje karteczki są suuper! Bardzo podoba mi się pomysł na tą z Rudolfem. Brawooo dla Twojego męża!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards , Merry Christmas .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Śliczne i wielce pomysłowe karteczki! Dziękuję za życzenia i Tobie życzę zdrowych, radosnych i spokojnych Świąt w gronie rodzinnym i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku , dla Ciebie i Twoich bliskich, niech się pięknie darzy! Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete